Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Check out this great calendar

One of the great things about being a Close To My Heart consultant are our unit meetings. Last night we made this great calendar.



It uses the Memory Game inserts, juniper and black cardstock, the small juniper b & t from Typeface and the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

The black frames were cut using the cricut as were the pacifica flowers in the upper left hand corner. Those are so great to make. When you cut it out it is a spiral like this:














Then you twist it from the outside in to make the flower. Use a glue dot at the end to hold it together and you might even want to use one or two along the way. I use the piercing tool to wind it up.

I am so excited to take it to work tomorrow to put on my desk. Guess I'll have to keep my desk clean now!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! How do you change to date? Not familiar with the items used.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, sorry for the delayed response. Just saw your question. The shimmer brads don't hook in the back so you just take the shimmer brad out of the old date and into the new. Let me know if you have any other questions.

    ReplyDelete