Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wowza!

Is that even a word? It's all I think of when I think of the new flip flaps that Close To My Heart now offers. You may have used the 4 x 6 flip flaps. These are a great product. They allow you to add more pictures to a page and to make some great albums. Now CTMH has made a good thing even better with the new 12" assortment of flip flaps. You get 4-6" x 12", 2-4"x12" and 2-8"x12" all for only $3.95! What a deal. Imagine all you can do. I made a layout at my unit meeting using the new Mistletoe level 2 paper pack and the stickease. I used 2 full pages and 4 of the new flip flaps. Look at all the pictures I'll be able to fit on 2 pages! I bet I can get all of this year's Christmas pictures on this layout! It was fun and easy.

Along with these CTMH has a new book, complete with DVD, to show you how to make a variety of layouts. It's called Magic and it has 35 new layouts that can be used on their own or with new interactive techniques. This book is awesome!

As a special. Anyone who orders  Magic through me by September 30 will receive the new flip flaps FREE! Buy one for yourself and buy one for a friend or family member who love to scrap. Makes a perfect birthday or Christmas present!

Here is the 2 page layout (sorry for the quality of the pics but the layouts are in the page protectors so there is a bit of glare!)

Here is the 2 page layout



Here is the left side with 2 flaps open


Here is the left side with all 4 flaps open



Isn't it amazing! The best part is that it's easy!

Call me at 990-5631 or e-mail me at maureenfalcon@myctmh.com to place an order!


No comments:

Post a Comment