Saturday, September 11, 2010

One of the Benefits of being behind...

is that you get to look at all the old pictures of those you love! Now that the kids are older I don't have many Halloween pictures so I dug out some old ones from before I scrapped. It was so fun to see how cute they were! I used the Hooligans level 2 paper pack and matching stickease. There are also several stamp sets that go with this paper. You could use The Boo Crew or Party Animal, both on page 19 of the Autumn/Winter 2010 idea book. Or this would be a perfect opportunity to try the Hooligans Workshop on the go which comes with the Troublemaker Stamp Set, the sunset mini-medley collection and a workshop guide. Hooligans uses 4 of the new CTMH colors: Gypsy, Lagoon, Pear and Sunset. Add some dimension to your project using the adhesive backed felt monsters on page 91 for only $4.95!

I plan on making some cards too. I'll post those when I get them done!




No comments:

Post a Comment