Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm not very good.....

at keeping this blog up to date. I would highly encourage you to check out my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MaureenFalconCTMH which gets updated more often.

In the meantime, here are a few projects I just completed:

This one uses the ruler to mark the holes to make the zig zag stitch by hand. It is easy and fun!



This is faux stitching. I embossed and sanded the lines and then poked the holes in using the ruler. Looks like I stitched it but I didn't!

 The stitching is along the edge of this card. I also used the new pigment black ink and embossed the sentiment before coloring in the Congrats. The black really pops this wah.
Just rolled pieces of Tommy paper and a star from the cricut that I then stamped. Love how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment