Saturday, December 1, 2012

While Supplies Last - Correction

You may have seen the email I sent out regarding the While Supplies Last products (if not I'll post it below). I wanted to let you know that I made a mistake and you cannot purchase the Stamp of the Month for only $5 if you only buy discounted items. I apologize for the error.

There are still some great deals and you should be able to select shipping method of 4.95%, it takes a little longer but saves you money over paying 7.95%.

Also, to sweeten the deal even more, from December 1–31, all orders placed on my website that reach or exceed $50 will also include a free Bonding Memories® glue pen (Z553)—a $4.50 value!


While Supplies Last
I just l
earned that at midnight on December 1, Close To My Heart is going to be releasing many new while supplies last items on my website. These are items that we no longer carry. There can be some great deals but they are bound to go quickly.

To shop go to my website and then click join next to the December order on the lower right hand side of the page. Then click on While Supplies Last. You can purchase any of the products on your order, not just the While Supplies Last items. Spend $50 and you can get the December Stamp of the Month for only $5. I love how versatile this set is.




As always feel free to contact me with any questions and be sure to check out my blog and my facebook page.

Watch for my regular newsletter in the next couple of days but it won't have this information about the new While Supplies Last items!

No comments:

Post a Comment