Sunday, July 8, 2012

More Cards!

I had planned on scrapbooking this weekend but instead was in the card making mood. Here are a couple more I made this weekend.

This first one is a birthday card where I will mark their birthdate. I scored the creme brulee carstock and then sanded it to give it those white lines. Love the white core cardstock for this! I made those cute flowers on the cricut. It was the first time I had made them but definitely not the last.



This next one only uses cardstock and the flutter paper shapes (only 5.95 for 68 of them!) with embelishments. I inked up the butterflies with Indian Corn Blue and Outdoor Denim. The inside is stamped with the Card Chatter-Sympathy set that says Deepest Sympathies. I think sympathy cards are hard but I like how simple this message is. Again I scored a line on the bottom and sanded all the edges to give a little more dimension.




No comments:

Post a Comment