Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cherish the Day

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stamp set. I think it is so versatile. I haven't used it for a layout yet (but I will). I have a couple of cards that I have made below. You can purchase this stamp set for $17.95 or if you purchase $50 of CTMH product you can get it for only $5! But hurry because this set is only available until November 30, 2011.




















This one uses elemental....did I tell you it's one of my favorites? I think it will be great for male or female birthdays. Do you like that Make a Wish strip down the left side? It's from the top of the elemental paper. Just a thin strip that makes the paper even more versatile.



This one uses Bella, which is now retired, along with a retired stamp set. There are many other papers and complimentary stamp sets (or die cuts) you could use to recreate this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment